Concept & Discussion Papers:
- Collier, Paul. “The Coming Scramble for Africa’s Resources Needs a New Rulebook” Europesworld.org, spring 2011.
- World Bank, “An Instrument to Advance Development Effectiveness: Program-for-Results Lending Revised Concept Note” February 23, 2011.
- Krause, Philipp. “A Leaner, Meaner Guardian: A Qualitative Comparative Analysis of Executive Control Over Public Spending?” German Institute for Development Discussion paper 22/2009.
- Brinkerhoff, Derick and Jennifer Brinkerhoff. “Public-Private Partnerships: Perspectives on Purpose, Publicness, and Good Governance.” Public Administration and Development Vol. 32 (2011): 1-14. (Wileyonlinelibrary.com) DOI: 10.1002/pad584.
- Ribot, Jesse. “Choice, Recognition and the Democratic Effects of Decentralization.“ Swedish International Centre for Local Democracy (SICLD) Working Paper no. 5, 2011.
- Good Financial Governance: Toward Modern Budgeting. 6th Annual CABRI conference, 18-19 May, 2010.
- Salaverry, Juan and Edward III. “Improving Procurement through Regression Analysis: A Case Study of Predicting Argentine Jet Fuel Prices.” Journal of Public Procurement Vol. 9, Issue 1 (2009):1-16.
- EU Guide on Dealing with Innovative Solutions in Public Procurement. Working document SEC (2007) 280.
- Walker, Nigel. “Deregulation Sparks Transformational Sourcing Among Utilities.” TPI, November 2006.
- Bolton, Phoebe. “Government Procurement as Policy Tool in South Africa.” Journal of Public Procurement Vol. 6, Issue 3 (2006):193-217.
- The World Bank. World Bank Report 2002: Building Institutions for Markets. Free PDF copies available online.
- Roberts, Nancy C. “Organizational Power Styles: Collective and Competitive Power under Varying Organizational Conditions.” Journal of Applied Behavioral Science Vol. 22, No. 4, (1986): 443-458.
Blundo, Giorgio & Jean Pierre Olivier de Sardan. Everyday Corruption and the State” Citizens & Public Officials in Africa. New York: Zed Book, 2006.