COURTESY NOTE: Because of copyright regulations, we are only able to give links to specific websites where articles can be downloaded. Resources are organized by publication date.
- Klein, Peter and Joseph Mahoney and Anita McGahan and Christos Pitelis. “Toward a Theory of Public Entrepreneurship.” European Management Review Vol. 7, (2010):1-15.
- Marsden, Keith. “African Entrepreneurs Pioneers of Development.” The World Bank Discussion Paper No. 9, (October 1990) public disclosure authorized.
- Özcan, Serden and Toke Reichstein. “Transition to Entrepreneurship in the Public Sector: Predisposition and Contextual Effects.” Management Science Vol. 55, No. 4 (April, 2009):604-618.
- Sadler, Robert. “Corporate Entrepreneurship in the Public Sector: The Dance of the Chameleon.” Austrian Journal of Public Administration Vol. 59, No. 2, (June 2000): 25-43.
- Elkan, Walter. “Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurship in Africa.” World Bank Research Observer Vol. 3, No.2 (1988):171-188. doi: 10.1093/wbro/3.2.171
- Landes, David et. al. (eds). The Invention of Enterprise: Entrepreneurship from Ancient Mesopotamia to Modern Times. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2010.
- Makura, Moky. Africa’s Greatest Entrepreneurs. New York: Penguin Global, 2009.
- Windrum, Paul and Peter Koch. (eds.) Innovation in Public Sector Services: Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Management. New York: Edward Elgar, 2008.
- Hessels, Jolanda. International Entrepreneurship: Value Creation Across National Borders. Rotterdam: Erasmus University, 2008.
- Gomez, Pierre-Yves and Harry Korine. Entrepreneurs and Democracy: A Political Theory of Corporate Governance. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2008.
- Tiberghien, Yves. Entrepreneurial States: Reforming Corporate Governance in France, Japan, and Korea. Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 2007.
- Dia, Mamadou. Africa’s Management in 1990s and Beyond: Reconciling Indigenous and Transplanted Institutions. Washington D.C: World Bank Publication, 1996. Free access with google books.
- Lewis, Eugene. Public Entrepreneurship: Toward a Theory of Bureaucratic Political Power. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 1984.
- Chinomana, Richard. Non Mediated Channel of Powers and Relationship: A Case of SMEs in Zimbabwe Channels of Distribution. Doctoral Dissertation defended on January 26, 2011. This work is not available for download yet. Please contact the researcher directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moky Makura on South African’s entrepreneurs
- Legatum 2010 Africa Awards for Entrepreneurship
- June Arunga Freedom to Trade Campaign
- NTR Technology Holdings P.O. Box 202563
Tel: +267 3933732
Fax: +267 3180781