- Krause, Philipp. “At the Fuzzy Edge of Public Sector Research.” Governance for Development, 2011.
- Wennekers, Sanders et al. “The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Is It U-Shaped?” Foundations & Trends in Entrepreneurship Vol. 6 No. 3 (2010):167-237. DOI:10.1561/0300000023
- Zoltan , Acs and Laszlo Szerb. “The Global Entrepreneurship Index (GEINDEX).” Foundations & Trends in Entrepreneurship Vol. 5, No. 5 (2009): 341-435. The paper is available for download here.
- The Consortium on Qualitative Methods Syracuse University, New York. The syllabi database is very useful.
- The Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies Washington D.C. The institute organizes summer workshops on archival research every year.
- The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Datasets
Data sources and surveys:
- Enterprise Surveys provide the world’s most comprehensive company-level data in emerging markets and developing economies. Academic researchers can access full survey data including survey questionnaires.
- Fuzzy Set Qualitative Comparative Analysis (FsQCA)
- Heritage Foundation (government spending data)
- OECD data
- United Nations Public Procurement Review Software (goPRS)
- U.S. Small Business Administration