COURTESY NOTE: Because of copyright regulations, only links to specific websites where articles can be downloaded are given. Resources provided here are organized by publication date.
- Alexander, Nancy. “World Bank’s Proposed Program for Results (P4R): Implications for Environmental, Social, and Gender Safeguards and Corruption Practices.” April 6, 2011. Boell Foundation publication.
- Minniti, Maria. “Gender Issues in Entrepreneurship.” Foundation & Trends in Entrepreneurship Vol. 5, Nos. 7-8 (2009):497-621. DOI: 10.1561/0300000021
- Suchman, Mark. “The Contract as Social Artifact.” Law & Society Review Vol. 37, No. 1 (2003):91-142.
- Chaffee, Devon. “Bill to Stop Modern Day Slavery under Government Contracts.” ACLU, July 12th, 2012.
- Watt, Steven. “Trafficking in War Zones: Making Zero-Tolerance Meaningful.” ACLU, April 30th, 2012.
- Stillman, Sarah. “The Invisible Army.” The New Yorker June 6th, 2011.
Reports & bills:
- End of Trafficking in Government Contract Act, 2012
- Victims of Complacency, Yale Law School & ACLU, 2011