COURTESY NOTE: Because of copyrights regulations, only links to specific websites where articles may be downloaded are given. Resources provided here are organized by publication date.
- Samassekou, Mamadou and Song Lianbin. “A Comparative Study: Arbitration Agreement in OHADA and People’s Republic of China Arbitration Laws.” Journal of Politics and Law Vol. 4, No.1 (March 2011): 242-248.
- Jacob, O.A. “Procurement Law in Nigeria: Challenge for Attainment of its Objectives.”University of Botswana Law Journal (December 2010):131-151.
- Mancuso, Salvadore. “Trends on the Harmonization of Contract Law in Africa.” Annual Survey of International & Commercial Law Vol. 13, Issue 1, 2007, Article 7. Available at: http://digitalcommons.law.ggu.edu/annlsurvey/vol!3/iss1/7
- Suchman, Mark. “The Contract as Social Artifact.” Law & Society Review Vol. 37, No. 1 (2003):91-142.
- Quinot, Geo and Sue Arrowsmith. Public Procurement Regulation in Africa. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2013.
- Gatsi, John. G. Introduction to Public Procurement Management in Ghana. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2011
- Quinot G. State Commercial Activity: A Legal Framework. South Africa: JUTA LAW, 2009.
- Stanger, Allison. One Nation under Contract: The Outsourcing of American Power and the Future of Foreign Policy. New Haven: Yale University Press, 2009.
- Cooley, Alexander and Hendrik Spruyt.Contracting States: Sovereign Transfers in International Relations. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2009.
- Gomez, Pierre-Yves and Harry Korine. Entrepreneurs and Democracy: A Political Theory of Corporate Governance. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2008.
- Bolton, Phoebe. The Law of Government and Procurement in South Africa. Butterworths, 2007.
- Knight, Louise, et al.Public Procurement: International Cases and Commentary. New York: Routledge, 2007.
- Arrowsmith, Sue and Martin Trybus. Public Procurement: The Continuing Revolution. New York: Kluger Law International, 2003.
- Glaeser, Edward and Andrei Shleifer. “The Rise of the Regulatory State.” Journal of Economic Literature Vol. XLI (June 2003):401-425.
- Arrowsmith, Sue. Government Procurement in the WTO. Studies in Transnational Economic Law Volume 16. New York: Kluger Law International, 2003.
- Minow, Martha. Partners not Rivals: Privatization and the Public Good. Beacon press, 2003.
- Arrowsmith, Sue. “National and International Perspectives on Regulation of PublicProcurement: Harmony or Conflict?” in Public Procurement: Global Revolution.Arrowsmith, Sue and Arvel Davies. Eds. New York: Kluger Law International, 1998.
- Arrowsmith, Sue and Arvel Davies. Public Procurement: Global Revolution. New York: Kluger Law International, 1998.
- Johnson, Michael and Jerome McKinney. Fraud Waste and Abuse in Government: Causes, Consequences, and Cures. Philadelphia: Institute for the Study of Humane Issues, 1986.
- Lewis, Eugene. Public Entrepreneurship: Toward a Theory of Bureaucratic Political Transformation. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 1980.
Les Afriques Pan-African economic newspaper (French)
Droit-Afrique Business law in francophone Africa (French)
OHADA Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (English & French)